With some congregational worship now resumed we will gradually introduce more services in each of the churches over the coming weeks as conditions allow.
Restrictions, with which you will be familiar, remain:
- Social distancing from those not in your household or care bubble, must be maintained.
- Face masks must be worn at all times in church.
- Please use the hand cleanser at the door.
- We will not be able to join in with the singing of the hymns.
- Holy Communion will be distributed in a safe manner in one kind only.
- After the service you must disperse and not stay in church to have a catch up. (I’m sorry!)
During April, morning services in all three churches will continue and, from the beginning of May, the intention is to bring back our full programme of worship, including midweek services and evening worship on Sundays. Nettleden will have one Evening worship on the 18th April at 6pm as a first trial evening service.
Podcasts have stopped for the time being but may be offered in the coming months to study a particular theme or issue.
Rest assured, all our decisions will be in compliance with current Church and Government guidelines.
I look forward to seeing you very soon.
Please keep an eye on our website for the most up to date information
The Revd. John Russell, Vicar
1 April 2021