The Monthly View is used on the Calendar page.
You can change how you view events as follows:
- Click on the drop-down Categories list (top left) to select only the type of events that you want to see displayed.
- Click on the drop-down Tags list to select only events tagged in a particular way (e.g. by location)
- Click the month name or the month boxes with the backward or forward arrows (<FEB or APR>, say) at either the top or bottom of the calendar to change the date range. Changing the year is unlikely to give you any useful results.
- Click the Month box in the top right corner to see the Calendar in an Agenda View (see below), or a day or a week at a time.
- Hover over an event in the calendar to see if further information is available. There may be still more information if you click on the event.
The Agenda View is used in the ‘Coming Up…’ calendar page, as well as in the ‘filtered’ calendars that are used to show only certain types of event. Filtered calendars can be found on the pages for Service, Bellringers, Choir and Social Events, for example.
You can change how you view what’s coming up as follows:
- Click the month name or the backward or forward arrows (< or >) at either the top or bottom of the calendar to change the date range.
- Click the Agenda box in the top right corner to see the Calendar in Monthly View (see above), or a day or a week at a time.
- Click the Print icon above the calendar to print the agenda style list of events.
- Click the grey circled plus sign (⊕) next to an entry — and then if you wish the Read More button which then appears — to find any further information available.
- Clicking the Expand all button is equivalent to clicking the grey circled plus sign (⊕) next to all the entries. Collapse all reverses the effect.