Midweek Discussion Group on Zoom
The Midweek Discussion Group meeting via Zoom on Wednesday evenings are now underway.
The sessions start with a general welcome chat to hear how everyone is getting on, then some discussion often centred around a Bible passage, with a short time of prayer at the end. Everyone will be considered to be fully present if they have signed in, but there is no need to say or share anything. You can spend the whole time ‘mute’ if you wish!
There are the usual protocols about confidentiality, as anything shared must be respected as being confidential to the group. All are welcome, but if inviting others please contact Anthony first.
The current schedule is as follows:
- 9 June Gifts of the Holy Spirit (1) Wisdom
- 16 June Gifts of the Holy Spirit (2) Understanding
- 23 June Gifts of the Holy Spirit (3) Counsel
- 30 June Gifts of the Holy Spirit (4) Fortitude
- 7 July Gifts of the Holy Spirit (5) Knowledge
- 14 July Gifts of the Holy Spirit (6) Piety/Fear of the Lord
- 21 July Evening Prayer
- 28 July Introduction to Joshua – the issue of Violence in the Old Testament
Do keep the ideas coming about topics that you would like to consider.
Sign is at 19.55 hrs and the sessions end at 9.30pm sharp. The Zoom invitation is sent a few days beforehand, usually with some background material.
Please contact Anthony Archer on email@example.com or 07721 504125 with any questions