Midweek Discussion Group on Zoom
The Midweek Discussion Group meeting via Zoom on Wednesday evenings are restarting.
The sessions start with a general welcome chat to hear how everyone is getting on, then some discussion often centred around a Bible passage, with a short time of prayer at the end. Everyone will be considered to be fully present if they have signed in, but there is no need to say or share anything. You can spend the whole time ‘mute’ if you wish!
There are the usual protocols about confidentiality, as anything shared must be respected as being confidential to the group. All are welcome, but if inviting others please contact Anthony first.
The next series of ‘meetings’ are as follows:
- 26 August Pacifism and the Just War Theory
- 2 September Some Women in the Old Testament
- 9 September Some Women in the New Testament
- 16 September Women in the Bible
- 23 September Women in the Bible
- 30 September Women in the Bible
- 7 October Philippians 1
- 14 October Philippians 2
- 21 October BREAK
- 28 October Philippians 3
- 4 November Philippians 4
- 11 November Philippians 2: 19 – 30 and a look at Timothy and Epaphroditus
- 18 November –
- 25 November Philippians 3: 1-16
- 2 December Philippians 3:17 – 4:9 (Citizens of Heaven) and 4:10-23 (Content in all the Circumstances)
Sign is at 19.55 hrs and the sessions end at 9.30pm sharp. The Zoom invitation is sent a few days beforehand, usually with some background material.
Please contact Anthony Archer on email@example.com or 07721 504125 with any questions