berkhamsted HP4 1NZ
Antonina Suhanova – solo piano
- Beethoven Sonata in A flat major, Op. 110
- Bartok 3 Burlesques Op. 8c
- Schubert 4 Impromptus D 935
There a number of important differences from the usual Music Club set-up which you should note:
- Concerts will be c 60 minutes with no interval (and NB there are no toilet facilities)
- After the concert there will be no refreshments, and no chance to chat to the performers.
- There will be no annual subscription for 2020/21; concerts will be run as individual ticketed events (£10 each for these two concerts).
- Past members will be offered tickets first, on a first-come, first-served basis
(this offer is now open)
- If we have unsold tickets 2 weeks before a concert, tickets will also be offered to non‑members, again at £10 and again on a first-come, first-served basis. Past members will, of course, still be able to buy tickets after this point.
- Tickets must be bought (and paid for please) in advance (refundable in full if unable to come because of COVID-19; see point 9 below).
- We are obliged to have contact details of all those who attend so that you can be contacted if needed by the NHS Test and Trace programme.
- NB No tickets will be available on the door therefore – even if we have any unsold.
- If anyone who has bought a ticket has developed COVID-19 symptoms, or has to self‑isolate because of exposure to some-one with COVID-19 symptoms, they should NOT come to the concert and contact me as soon as possible so their ticket may be re-sold if possible. NB A full refund will be made, irrespective of whether we have re-sold the ticket.
- Social distancing measures will be in place and the maximum audience will be c. 30 (only).
- That means you will be asked to sit separately from anyone who is not in your household (or support bubble, if you have one). You will be asked for these details when you buy your ticket, so we can organise the seating appropriately.
- You will be asked to wear a mask throughout the performance, and use hand sanitiser on arrival.
If you would like to buy tickets, or would like details of the programme for the next concert (Rosanna Rolton, solo harp, Nettleden Church, 5:15pm on Sunday 29 November), please contact me on 01442 876660, 0749 165 4415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.