Berkhamsted HP4 1NZ
I am sorry to have to inform you that we have decided to cancel Sunday’s concert. It is cancelled rather than postponed because at this stage we can’t fix a new date; we hope to rearrange it for the autumn.
We have taken the view that as a large proportion of the potential audience fall into the high-risk category, it would be irresponsible to proceed.
This action seems consistent with other bodies; Andrew (the baritone) has told us that he has had a number of other events cancelled which were due to be held in the next two weeks.
If you are aware of anyone who may have been planning to attend that we may not be in direct contact with, it would be very helpful if you could let them know.
All monies received will be refunded – please bear with us as it will take a few days to complete that process.